Multitech MultiConnect® Conduit AP
Access Point for LoRa®Technology LoRaWANTM to IP Border Gateway
The MultiConnect® ConduitTM AP conveniently provides deep in-building connectivity and improved performance for network operators and enterprises connecting thousands of IoT assets by harnessing the power of the LoRaWANTM protocol.
Based on the award-winning MultiConnect® ConduitTM gateway, the easy-to-deploy Conduit AP access point with integrated antennas can be mounted on walls or ceilings to extend LoRa® connectivity in commercial buildings like hotels, convention centers, offices and retail facilities providing coverage in difficult to reach areas cell tower or rooftop deployments may not penetrate.
The Conduit AP features two development environments for developers and users alike. Advance developers may select the mLinux, Yocto Linux BSP, ideal for integrating directly to a LoRaWAN Network Server managed remotely in the cloud, enterprise data center or a public operators’ core network. Whereas the AEP features a GUI based environment for easy set-up and comes with a built-in LoRa Network Server ideal for setting up a private LoRa network to connect locally clustered IoT assets directly to your choice of IoT data platforms. The AEP comes with certified connectors for leading IoT platforms and extends complex event processing to the network edge reducing upstream communication and ongoing operational costs.
Whether you plan to deploy your own private LoRa network to your cloud IoT platform or deploy with leading LoRaWAN Network Servers as a managed public network, the Conduit AP access point provides you a quick to deploy in-building LoRaWAN gateway with a choice of 4G-LTE or Ethernet IP backhaul.
- Provide Improved Service Level Agreements for LoRa
- Affordable LoRa connectivity in or around commercial buildings
- Configurable Ethernet and 4G-LTE interfaces for Primary or Secondary WAN
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Certified and carrier approved
- 4G-LTE with 2x2 MiMo
- LoRa Omni-Directional internal antenna with +2 dBi gain for 868/915 MHz ISM band
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
- Support for maximum 27dBm Transmitter Power Output
Optional built-in LoRa Network Server
- MultiConnect®ConduitTM AP Access Point for LoRa® Technology data sheet
- Failure to Connect on Boot Application Note
- MultiConnect® ConduitTM AP MTCAP for mLinux Quick Start
- MultiConnect® ConduitTM AP MTCAP for AEP Quick Start
- Telit LE910 At Commands Reference Guide for 17.01-xxx firmware
- MultiConnect® ConduitTM Access Point MTCAP-LEU1 User Guide
Ethernet AEP Programmable Access Point w/EU/UK Accessory Kit
Includes power supply with European and UK blades, 6 ft. Ethernet cable, mounting bracket and Quick Start Guide.
LTE Cat 4 mPower Programmable Access Point 8-channel, 868 MHz with internal LoRa antenna and EU/UK Accessory Kit