- GSMA compliant eUICC based standard SIMs, triple form factor 2FF + 3FF + 4FF in a single SIM.
- User may anytime download a different connectivity supplier profile from ConnectedYou marketplace and switch suppliers FREE OF CHARGE.
- All ConnectedYou eUICC based eSIMs are powered by ConnectedYou's Subscription Management/RSP orchestration with ability to remotely change subscriptions (if device supports eUICC compliance).
User must create an account at https://manage.connectedyou.io/, accept terms of service usage, update billing information along with payment method before the SIMs are shipped by us. ConnectedYou IoT eSIMs are managed through the ConnectedYou management console and APIs.
If you need larger volume of SIMs or if you have question please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard SIM, triple form factor 2FF + 3FF + 4FF in a single SIM
- All ConnectedYou SIMs are based on GSMA compliant eUICC standards
- All SIMs offered by ConnectedYou can be managed through a unified ConnectedYou Marketplace User Console and API irrespective of the supplier of the connectivity
- Temperature range from -25 degrees Celsius to +85 degrees Celsius
- Communication Fee
- Communication fee varies depending on the country of use. It is charged at the end of the billing cycle unless otherwise stated. Communication Fee refers to data or SMS consumption.
- MMC EUR 1.00 - Minimum Monthly Consumption
- A SIM will consume data and/or SMS as per prevailing rate list given below per country and network and if the total consumption is below the MMC amount then the MMC amount is charged, however if the total consumption is above the MMC amount then the amount based on actual consumption is charged.
- CLICK HERE FOR - Supported countries, networks and pricing for data and SMS usage as per list enclosed. (Link opens in new window)
- MBF - Monthly Basic Fee - EUR 0.40 per active SIM per month
- SIM is automatically activated upon first successful network connection or 6 months from SIM delivery date, whichever happens earlier.
- Reactivation charge
- User may change the SIM state from ACTIVE to SUSPENDED at any given time. A SIM in SUSPENDED state does not send data/sms and does not incur any MBF and MMC costs.
- If the SIM is moved to ACTIVE state within 6 months of SUSPENSION, there is no charge for activation.
- If the SIM is moved to ACTIVE state after 6 months of SUSPENSION, there will be a one time reactivation charge of EUR 1.00.
- Termination charge
- WARNING: User may terminate an eSIM at any time and there is no charge for termination. However, once the SIM is terminated it will never connect to network again and will be permanently terminated from the network.