eUICC Software Profile - Postpaid CYTL10
GSMA compliant eUICC software profile that can be downloaded onto a ConnectedYou eUICC based SIM/eSIM.
- User may anytime download a different connectivity supplier profile from ConnectedYou marketplace and switch suppliers FREE OF CHARGE.
- All ConnectedYou eUICC based SIMs/eSIMs are powered by ConnectedYou's Subscription Management/RSP orchestration with ability to remotely change subscriptions (if device supports eUICC compliance).
User must create an account at https://manage.connectedyou.io/, accept terms of service usage, update billing information along with payment method before the SIMs are shipped by us. ConnectedYou IoT eSIMs are managed through the ConnectedYou management console and APIs.
If you need larger volume of SIMs or if you have question please contact us at email@example.com
- Communication Fee
- Communication fee varies depending on the country of use. It is charged at the end of the billing cycle unless otherwise stated. Communication Fee refers to data or SMS consumption.
- Check below links for most current supported countries, networks and pricing for data and SMS usage as per list enclosed. (Link opens in new window)
- MBF - Monthly Basic Fee - EUR 0.20 per active SIM per month
- MMC - Minimum Monthly Consumption fee - EUR 0.10 per active SIM per month
- SIM is automatically activated upon first successful network connection or 6 months from SIM delivery date, whichever happens earlier.
- Reactivation charge
- User may change the SIM state from ACTIVE to SUSPENDED at any given time. A SIM in SUSPENDED state does not send data/SMS and does not incur any MBF and MMC costs.
- If the SIM is moved to ACTIVE state within 6 months of SUSPENSION, there is no charge for activation.
- If the SIM is moved to ACTIVE state after 6 months of SUSPENSION, there will be a one time reactivation charge of EUR 1.00.
- Termination charge
- WARNING: User may terminate an eSIM at any time and there is no charge for termination. However, once the eSIM is terminated it will never connect to network again and will be permanently terminated from the network.