IoT / M2M eUICC eSIM - Postpaid CYTA01
GSMA compliant eUICC based eSIMs, embedded format MFF2
- User may anytime download a different connectivity supplier profile from ConnectedYou marketplace and switch suppliers FREE OF CHARGE.
- All ConnectedYou eUICC based eSIMs are powered by ConnectedYou's Subscription Management/RSP orchestration with ability to remotely change subscriptions (if device supports eUICC compliance).
User has a choice to migrate to another prepaid or postpaid rate plan available on CYTA01 profile at anytime.
User must create an account at https://manage.connectedyou.io/. ConnectedYou IoT eSIMs are managed through the ConnectedYou management console and APIs.
If you need larger volume of SIMs or if you have question please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- eSIM, embedded format MFF2
- All ConnectedYou eSIMs are based on GSMA compliant eUICC standards
- All eSIMs offered by ConnectedYou can be managed through a unified ConnectedYou Marketplace User Console and API irrespective of the supplier of the connectivity
- Temperature range from -40 degrees Celsius to +105 degrees Celsius
|Price Item||Price (EUR)|
|MBF - Monthly basic fee per active eSIM
||As per table below|
|MMC - Minimum monthly consumption
- MBF - Monthly Basic Fee
- This is a basic fee charged per active eSIM per month. See table below, price is calculated on a cumulative model, meaning in a given month total active eSIMs are calculated and the first 10 active eSIMs will be charged at EUR 0.50, the next 40 eSIMs will be charged at EUR 0.45 and so on.
|Price Item||Price (EUR)|
|Up to 10||€0.50|
|11 to 50||€0.45|
|51 to 500||€0.42|
|501 to 1,000||€0.40|
|1,001 to 10,000||€0.37|
|10,001 to 100,000||€0.35|
|100,001 to 300,000||€0.25|
- Reactivation charge
- User may change the eSIM state from ACTIVE to SUSPENDED at any given time. An eSIM in SUSPENDED state does not connect to network and does not incur any MBF and MMC costs.
- If the eSIM is moved to ACTIVE state within 6 months of SUSPENSION, there is no charge for activation.
- If the eSIM is moved to ACTIVE state after 6 months of SUSPENSION, there will be a one time reactivation charge of EUR 1.00.
- Termination charge
- WARNING: User may terminate an eSIM at any time and there is no charge for termination. However, once the eSIM is terminated it will never connect to network again and will be permanently terminated from the network.
- Communication Fee
- Communication fee varies depending on the country of use. It is charged at the end of the billing cycle unless otherwise stated. Communication Fee refers to data or SMS consumption.
- MMC EUR 0.50 - Minimum Monthly Consumption
- An eSIM will consume data and/or SMS as per prevailing rate list given below per country and network and if the total consumption is below the MMC amount then the MMC amount is charged, however if the total consumption is above the MMC amount then the amount based on actual consumption is charged.
- CLICK HERE FOR - Supported countries, networks and pricing for data and SMS usage as per list enclosed. (Link opens in new window)