Bivocom TW810 LTE CAT M1/NB-IoT Modem
TW810 Series LTE CAT M1/NB-IoT Modem is a type of industrial wireless terminal based on LPWA technology, designed to fully meet the needs of industrial standards and industrial users. It adopts high-powered industrial 32-bits CPU, multi-layer software detection and hardware protection mechanism to ensure reliability and stability of the device. It supports carrier LTE CAT M1(eMTC) and NB-IoT network, and with rich and flexible interfaces, such as RS232, RS485 and RS422, and TTL GPIOs is also customizable.
TW810 Series LTE CAT M1/NB-IoT Modem can help users to quickly access the LTE CAT M1/NB-IoT network, to ensure low power consumption, secure and reliable data transmission. It’s ideal for IOT (Internet of Things) and M2M (Machine to Machine) applications, and has been widely used in many applications, such as Smart Grid, Water and Gas Metering, Street Lamp, Environmental Protection, Energy Saving, etc.
- Support NB-IoT cellular, LTE CAT M1 and compatible with EDGE/GPRS (only available on LTE-M version),
- 1x RS232, 1x RS485 (Or RS422, option), 5x I/O(Option).
- Transparent data transfer, supports UDP/IP and COAP protocol(NB-IoT version only) and TCP IP and UDP protocols(LTE CAT M1 version only).
- Multi data centers (up to 5), able to access center with domain name and IP address.
- Support heartbeat link detection, keep device always online.
- Hardware and software auto inspection technology, enable operation fault auto repairing.