Bivocom TD210-LF Industrial Cellular Modems
TD210 Series Modem is a type of industrial cellular Modem (also called DTU, IP Modem), which adopts high-powered industrial 32-bits CPU, with multi-layer software detection and hardware protection mechanism to ensure reliability and stability of the device. It supports worldwide carrier 4G/3G/2G cellular network, including FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE, and WCDMA, EVDO, TD-SCDMA, EDGE, CDMA 1X and GPRS. With rich and flexible interfaces, such as RS232, RS485, I/O(Option) and TTL GPIOs is also customizable.
TD210 Series Cellular Modem can help users to quickly access the Internet, to ensure secure and reliable data transmission. It’s ideal for IOT (Internet of Things) and M2M (Machine to Machine) applications, and has been widely used in many applications, such as Intelligent Transportation, Oil and Gas, Smart Grid, Vending Machine, Agricultural Irrigation, Environmental Protection, Industrial Automation, Energy Saving, Smart Home, etc.
- Rich Industrial interfaces, 1x RS232, 1x RS485, 5x I/O(Option).
- Transparent data transfer, with built in standard TCP/IP stack.
- Multi data centres (up to 5) and TCP server, able to access centre with domain name and IP address.
- TCP heartbeat link detection, keep device always online.
- SMS backup, data will be transferred by SMS when TCP/UDP disconnects.
- Rich online and offline trigger modes: SMS, Ring, Data
- Hardware and software auto inspection technology, enable operation fault auto repairing.
- SMS Alarm
- MODBUS protocol supported
- Can be configured as an SMS Modem