IoT / M2M eUICC SIM - Postpaid CYMG02
- Voice enabled.
- GSMA compliant eUICC based standard SIMs, triple form factor 2FF + 3FF + 4FF in a single SIM.
- User may anytime download a different connectivity supplier profile from ConnectedYou marketplace and switch suppliers FREE OF CHARGE.
- All ConnectedYou eUICC based eSIMs are powered by ConnectedYou's Subscription Management/RSP orchestration with ability to remotely change subscriptions (if device supports eUICC compliance).
User must create an account at https://manage.connectedyou.io/, accept terms of service usage, update billing information along with payment method before the SIMs are shipped by us. ConnectedYou IoT eSIMs are managed through the ConnectedYou management console and APIs.
If you need larger volume of SIMs or if you have question please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard SIM, triple form factor 2FF + 3FF + 4FF in a single SIM
- All ConnectedYou SIMs are based on GSMA compliant eUICC standards
- All SIMs offered by ConnectedYou can be managed through a unified ConnectedYou Marketplace User Console and API irrespective of the supplier of the connectivity
- Temperature range from -25 degrees Celsius to +85 degrees Celsius
- Communication fee varies depending on the country of use. It is charged at the end of the billing cycle unless otherwise stated. Communication Fee refers to data or SMS consumption.
- CLICK HERE FOR - Supported countries, networks and pricing for data and SMS usage as per list enclosed. (Link opens in new window)
- MBF - Monthly Basic Fee - EUR 0.12 per active SIM per month
- Reactivation charge
- User may change the SIM state from ACTIVE to SUSPENDED at any given time. A SIM in SUSPENDED state does not send data/SMS and does not incur any MBF costs.
- If the SIM is moved to ACTIVE state within 6 months of SUSPENSION, there is no charge for activation.
- If the SIM is moved to ACTIVE state after 6 months of SUSPENSION, there will be a one time reactivation charge of EUR 1.00.
- WARNING: User may terminate a SIM at any time and there is no charge for termination. However, once the SIM is terminated it will never connect to network again and will be permanently terminated from the network.